Expired 05-09 Mustang Complete Race Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckshop5

Sep 22, 2012
Edinburg, TX
suspension.jpg

I received lots of offers for trade while I had the entire race suspension as a kit...some offers were trade + cash. Others wanted to trade straight across...but just weren't reasonable....so I have decided to part out the entire 3000 dollar race suspension. I am asking as follows.

aje Tubular k member and tubular a arms WITH new Torque Solutions billet motor mounts $650

ST Coilovers/ lowering springs/shocks/struts asking $1000 (costed $1100+tax + freight new...only installed and taken off)

SPOHN adjustable Upper control arm asking $125 (costed $159 new...only installed and taken off)

SALEEN Lower control arms asking $125 (costed $175 new...only installed and taken off)

UMI Adjustable panhard bar asking $75 (costed 110 new ...only installed and taken off)

BMR 7/8" Rear sway bar/bushings/endlinks asking $200 (costed 279 new. Is in great used condition)

Saleen 35mm Front sway bar and energy suspension bushings asking $150 (costed 189 new...only installed and taken off)

single bar style strut tower brace asking $50 (costed 75 new)

if you total up all the prices of parts, its more or less 3000 dollars. I cannot emphasize that ALL OF THESE PARTS ARE NEW except the tubular k member and rear sway bar. theyre also for sale locally, so parts are naturally on first come first serve basis. price is negotiable. shipping is at buyers expense.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.