Expired 05-09 Mustang Complete Race Suspension

Discussion in 'Suspension Parts' started by wreckshop5, Sep 22, 2012.

1. wreckshop5

wreckshop5 New Member

suspension.jpg

I received lots of offers for trade while I had the entire race suspension as a kit...some offers were trade + cash. Others wanted to trade straight across...but just weren't reasonable....so I have decided to part out the entire 3000 dollar race suspension. I am asking as follows.

aje Tubular k member and tubular a arms WITH new Torque Solutions billet motor mounts $650

ST Coilovers/ lowering springs/shocks/struts asking $1000 (costed $1100+tax + freight new...only installed and taken off)

SPOHN adjustable Upper control arm asking $125 (costed $159 new...only installed and taken off)

SALEEN Lower control arms asking $125 (costed $175 new...only installed and taken off)

UMI Adjustable panhard bar asking $75 (costed 110 new ...only installed and taken off)

BMR 7/8" Rear sway bar/bushings/endlinks asking $200 (costed 279 new. Is in great used condition)

Saleen 35mm Front sway bar and energy suspension bushings asking $150 (costed 189 new...only installed and taken off)

single bar style strut tower brace asking $50 (costed 75 new)

if you total up all the prices of parts, its more or less 3000 dollars. I cannot emphasize that ALL OF THESE PARTS ARE NEW except the tubular k member and rear sway bar. theyre also for sale locally, so parts are naturally on first come first serve basis. price is negotiable. shipping is at buyers expense.
  2. riccobonoj

riccobonoj New Member

Do you still have the coilovers, are you willing to sell just those
  3. wreckshop5

wreckshop5 New Member

Not willing to just sell those. Yes the kit is still for sale.
  4. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Please post pics of items per forum guidelines.

Thanks,
    Noobz