05-09 Mustang Power Qtr Glass popout kit

Do you Like or Dislike??

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

We are trying to finalize the installation manual for upload on our website. There will be an installation article about our kit in 5.0 Mustang mag due out in Oct for the Dec Issue.
show

We looked into the Roush scoops and we think they should work with our kit. There will be some changes to the mounting of it to our kit. We have not got our hands on the louvered option yet. We will test it in the near future.
Thanks for the feedback!!

Attachments

• Mustang Qtr Project 047.jpg
    Mustang Qtr Project 047.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Mustang Qtr Project 389.jpg
    Mustang Qtr Project 389.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 157
I'm not sure people really care about popping open their back windows?? It's a neat concept I guess, I just don't see a market for them.

I dont know why you didnt have a LOVE IT option... Best Idea yet for them .. People just dont understand how much that can cool off a car if you run with the windows just cracked down and those out ... All I have to say is .. Start work on a 2010 up kit ...lol

Mines a convertible so I hope you don't mind me throwing in my 2 cents. I think they're a great idea. I avoid using the AC if possible in my hard top cars as I like driving windows down. Any additional air flow would be an improvement and if the sound from the exhaust came into the cabin better that would be a bonus.

Good luck!

Installation manual uploaded on our website.

Hello all! We recently uploaded our full installation manual on our website including a small youtube video on how it works. I uploaded a set on this forum. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. Generally the full install time we would guess to roughly be between 5-7 hours.Thanks again!!

Looks pretty cool in the video. Do they seal up well from the weather? I drove thru a freakin monsoon last weekend going to the NC coast and didn't have a drip. :nice: Also, can you just crack them, or is it just open or closed?
BTW, you might want to include your web address in the post.

I also guess it is a neat idea but how many would want to do this?
I love my air conditioning and can't see why I would want to do this.
Is there a market for this?

The reason becomes quite clear when driving an older car where they did open. It allows for superior air flow.

I don't think I'll do it for $800 (not to mention the cutting of original parts and the final look with a big logo cut into the cover) but I do wish they popped open from the factory. It's something I like in my oldest Ford and miss in the newer ones.