05 Anthem Commercial

• Sponsors (?)

I like that one and the New stang. In many ways it is a step in the right direction, but I'm not going to buy one. I don't think an 05 would look anywhere near as good as my 73 in 3 shades of primer.

jikelly said:
Fox News? I can only take their yapping for about 5 minutes. I just want to know what happened not what someone in the liberal media thinks.

Sorry, Jimmy, I don't find Fox News to be very liberal.... they're usually right square on the fence.
Although I've noticed that they do have a tendency to lean a little to the Right when reporting on such "Bastions of Conservative Reporting" :rolleyes: as CBS and the NY Times!

You sure you're not talking about CNN? :lol:

StangDreamin' said:
Sorry, Jimmy, I don't find Fox News to be very liberal.... they're usually right square on the fence.
Although I've noticed that they do have a tendency to lean a little to the Right when reporting on such "Bastions of Conservative Reporting" :rolleyes: as CBS and the NY Times!

I might as well be. They all seem pretty worthless, and each have their own bias on things. Generally I avoid the news, except for what I read on MSN website (I think their tied to Newsweek) and the tid bits of information I get watching the daily show. The conservatives aren't at all conservative if you ask me. I don't know what it is they are trying to turn America into, but I don't like the current direction they are taking us. Keep in mind I live in Texas and things here are a bit slanted toward a conservative view of things.

jikelly said:
Keep in mind I live in Texas and things here are a bit slanted toward a conservative view of things.

Pretty much the same is true in SW Arizona - in fact most of "Rural AZ". I 'quoted' Rural Arizona because those "sophisticates" in the metro areas (Phoenix and Tucson) like to use that term when describing we unwashed, illiterate hicks that choose not to live in the metro areas! Without too much searching, you can find articles explaing how our metro areas are the last outposts of Society in the barren desert hinterlands; and that we poor unfortunate "rurals" are prone to keep out-moded viewpoints, prizing Independence and Personal Responsibility over vastly superior concepts such as "It Takes A Village" :rolleyes: Remember, this is a state wherein the Metro Counties not only embraced a Clinton appointee as our new Attorney General; but then elected her to the freakin' Governor's Office, overruling the objections of the entire rest of the State.
There have been thoughts of the rest of the State seceeding from Phoenix-Tucson; but I take the more radical view - Let's just throw them out. No offense to either of our Forum Mods; however, you guys do choose to live there. Maybe send the "sophisticated" populace to a more "progressive area" - say maybe Kalifornika? And they can please take John McCain with them. :notnice:

By the way; you can think (feel?) what you'd like; however I'd surely lump MSN News and especially Newsweek in with CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN/New York Times/Hollywood, rather than with Fox News!

EDIT: Please pardon the thread-jack and rant; however my son Matthew and I were out at the Yuma City (as opposed to the private) Cemetary this morning with members of the local American Legion Post, getting a head start on placing American flags at Veteran's gravesites. My son was wearing his Cub Scout uniform, as the Legion sponsors his Cub Pack. I was told by a couple of visitors that we were desecrating the graves by "posting the icons of an illegal regime" at the gravesites; and that I should also be ashamed of forcing Matty to wear a "para-military uniform". I didn't say anything to any of the rest of the crew (didn't want the old guys to suddenly require CPR); but I developed a good solid migraine while forcing myself to not gently lay down the flags I was carrying and start bludgeoning idiots and throwing them back across the river to the west.. Needless to say my shirt-collar area is feeling quite hot and red right now; and it's most decidedly not a sunburn. :mad:

StangDreamin' said:

I agree if anything Fox news is more conservative, its CNN that is full of that liberal trash.