05 BBK Throttle Body

• Sponsors (?)

REDFIRE 05 GT said:
Has anyone installed on of these yet. Looking to get one and see how it performs with the C&L

If it reacts like the Moto Blue that I installed, you may need to have the computer tuned for all of your parts. The install is easy for the MotoBlue, I would assume its the same for the BBK. I am going to start playing with the predator tuner and see if I can avoid the dyno tune - If I get it down, I'll save the tune and send it to you.

StangMods.Com has them for $289.00. I would love to know if the T.B. makes a difference you can feel from a dead stop. I did a K&N CAI and a Flash Tune on mine, and it made a noticeable difference at higher RPM's, but otherwise the power difference is negligible. I am dissapointed so far with trying to gain more torque from a dead stop and am considering a rear end gear change to a 3.73.

I picked up approx. 10hp and 10torq to the wheels using the LFP 62mm throttle body. Current mods are xcal2, LFP throttle body, and C&L intake. 290hp and 297torque Dynojet. 4.10 gears