05 CD player

bubba71842

Nov 1, 2005
buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know if the single disc Cd player in the 05 mustang will play mp3 burned cds? Im sure it probably does but in the mustang brochure its doesn't say that the single disc player does, but it says the shaker 500 cd player does. Im going to be ordering a new GT deluxe with the interior sport package upgrade and just wanted to make sure before i decide which cd player I want to put into it.

• Sponsors (?)

That was my plan, but a week after getting the stang, my other car was broken into, and the equipment taken. I like the stock look, so I think I'll be sticking with that. So if anyone wants to get rid of their multi-disc shaker head unit...

I had my Shaker 500 replaced twice b/c of skipping and bad disk problems. I still get the errors once in a while but the last time they replaced the Shaker they damaged my dash and had to put a whole new one in. It was a $1400 job but done on their dime. Anyway, I am sticking with this unit for a while and will eventually go aftermarket. My Bassani's sound so good though that to tell you the truth I often have the radio off or low anyway. :D

I8URVTEC said:
I had my Shaker 500 replaced twice b/c of skipping and bad disk problems. I still get the errors once in a while but the last time they replaced the Shaker they damaged my dash and had to put a whole new one in. It was a $1400 job but done on their dime. Anyway, I am sticking with this unit for a while and will eventually go aftermarket. My Bassani's sound so good though that to tell you the truth I often have the radio off or low anyway. :D
I think I'm going to go down the a/m road, too.

Dmn, everytime I see your sig, I'm itching to get my last few mods on and get the pony dyno'd! I put the LFP tb on this past weekend, bought the C&L intake and will throw it on once the headers are done.