05+ GT CAI

• Sponsors (?)

What is a good CAI for our cars and about how much HP should I expect from it? I am looking at the following: K&N 57-2565 $286.00 - 57 Series FIPK, Performance Intake Kit

All of the none tune intakes will have similar performance, most notably in the upper rpm's. You'll probably HONESTLY gain maybe 5 to 10 horse MAX. If your interested, I have an S&B cold air intake for sale that you can have for next to nothing...........pm me if your interested

-James

All of the none tune intakes will have similar performance, most notably in the upper rpm's. You'll probably HONESTLY gain maybe 5 to 10 horse MAX. If your interested, I have an S&B cold air intake for sale that you can have for next to nothing...........pm me if your interested

-James

I am planning to get an STC 3X tunner after an intake an exhaust, just looking for the best that i can get for the money right now. I will let you know If I'm interested in ur CAI, how much shipped to 19053?

you are better off with something like a C&L. that is what i got. you cannot use it without a tune, but afterwards i noticed a big difference, and it is supposedly one of the biggest power gains from a CAI.

alex

while your statement is true, not everyone wants to/can afford to plunk down five to six hundred for an intake/tuner combo :nono: I did mine in piece meal fashion and ended up saving well over $200 in the end :nice: But I wont lie it was hard as hell to wait :rlaugh:

-James