05 Gt In Charlotte

Luckyloke

Nov 24, 2016
Been a member at afm for a while but lurk on this site decided to join up. Keep on keepin on and thanks for the good info.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    978.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Sponsors (?)

You'll find the sense of community to be better here than at AFM (was a founding member and moderator there until Halliday sold it) and the staff here to be second to none.

Need any help just give one of us a holler or post a thread in the respective section.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Welcome to stangnet then.

I hate to ask this, i feel it's like asking if a fat chick is pregnant. But, do you have a wrap that is matte finish?

If not, and your mustang is just dirty.....oops.....sorry. Though it would look pretty cool with a matte grey.

You probably already know where to snoop around for your car, so, good to have you with us.

Welcome to stangnet then.

I hate to ask this, i feel it's like asking if a fat chick is pregnant. But, do you have a wrap that is matte finish?

If not, and your mustang is just dirty.....oops.....sorry. Though it would look pretty cool with a matte grey.

You probably already know where to snoop around for your car, so, good to have you with us.

Actually its plasti dip. Its pretty cool cause when I get rock chips I can clean it and just touch it up. Plasti dip will re-wet itself when you mix it with xylene and will blend right back in.

Its Anthracite gray with a clear mixed in to give it a satin sheen.

Reactions: 1 users
Welcome. I'm in Charlotte too. What part of town are you in?

Below is my ride. I hope to join mayhem Mustangs soon. I believe they meet by Concord Mills mall once a month or so.
4c99befc1f0e6724d48338d9936a361e.jpg

Terry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk