05 mustang available?

bigred111

Mar 21, 2004
hey guys im new to this forum but iv been wondering a lot lately do u guys think the 05 will be very high output the first few months? i want to order one but im scared if i do that i might end up not liking it so i really want to see it first. also i heard it has the 5 speed auto besides its more fun will the manual be more than .1 faster in the quarter with equal gears i dont see the advantage of manual although it is fun

• Sponsors (?)

Punctuation is your friend.

I saw some posts on here earlier about the transmissions, you should be able to find most of what you're looking for with the search feature, this forum has an insane amount of information on it already and it hasn't been up long at all.

Well I'm not the best source to find this out from but from what I've heard it's around 6 months from now, which would make it, what, September? Something like that, though I'll wager they'll still be hard to come by for a while after that.

Gellpak said:
Punctuation is your friend.

I saw some posts on here earlier about the transmissions, you should be able to find most of what you're looking for with the search feature, this forum has an insane amount of information on it already and it hasn't been up long at all.

Periods are YOUR friend. :D Ok back on topic...

To the original poster, if you are unsure of a 20,000+ purchase, my advice would be to wait until you try it for yourself. Ford will make enough for you to get one exactly to your taste. When I bought my 2000 GT, I didn't even buy a car off the lot. I ordered it EXACTLY as I wanted it.