05 Mustang GT Bullit Rim/Tire Take Offs

coldstaindtears

Sep 22, 2004
New Jersey
I was looking into buying new Rims/Tires and found some 2005 Mustang GT Bullit Take Offs with 2 miles on them. I enquired about them fitting on a 2003 Mustang and they said they would require spacers becuase they would rub at some point. They said they wouldn't recommended spacers. What are spacers and are they not a good thing? I thought you could put Mustang GT rims on a V6 Mustang.

These are the rims and tires I was going to buy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7990764774&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

They seem like a very good deal.

• Sponsors (?)

you will have no problem by the looks of it. mustang tuning.com has those wheels in different sizes for really good prices...im getting my "saleen" wheels from them

its true, the 2005 have "bullitt style" wheels and not only do the 2005 wheels have different backspacing, but the old (2001-2004) bullitt wheel and the new 05 bullitt style wheel both look different.

if you were to put 94-04 mustang wheels on a new mustang they would stick out of the wheel wells a little bit. so to me it seems that 05 wheels would rub a bit on the old body style because they would sit in too far.