05 Mustang on EBAY...I nearly crapped my pants!!

• Sponsors (?)

I highly doubt he actually has a patent for the name "Royal Mustang". Someone should go patent it right now and sue him after he sells the car on ebay.

:rlaugh: thats so retarded lol. His LIST of mods doesnt say ANYTHING about the "+ 50 hp" that apprently comes from out of no where. Someone should Email him and ask just to see what he says. And sound clueless if you can just to see what BS he will feed you.

some one should take the car from him, and make him pay to get it converted back to normal,, this guy seems to be from jordan well anyways the flag is of jordan i bet if the royal family sees this tackey car they would run him over with it

1. Customized Grille "Chrome Plated Crown", 3000$ Ford Engineering Services + 1300 Chrome platting

I am thinking that the 3000$ dollars is for the Ford engineering that gave it the extra 50hp.:bs: What a bargain 3000 for 50hp. 60 bucks per 1hp. That means my stock engine is worth 12600. Wonder what kind of engineering it is.

looks like he drank some crown royal then came up with that idea while shooting dice in a back alley with some of his friends. what's next, the colt 45 edition mustang? the schlitz malt liquor bull mustang??

He has a Jordanian flag, his name is Ameer and he uses poor English. Chances are that he is originally from Jordan and that explains his fixation on royalty and cars with national flags on the hoods. But it's still no excuse. Bad taste.