05 Mustang on TV?

wardog

Feb 15, 2004
Colorado
Has there been any coverage of the 05 on TV?

I try to catch Motorweek, Car & Driver TV, Hot Rod TV, Popular Hot Rodding, Motor Trend TV, Autoweek and whatever else I can find, but I haven't seen anything about the 05 Stang. These are all cable shows and I can't ever seem to remember when they will be playing a new show or if it's going to be a rerun. Typically the channels with these shows just list when they are playing the show, and not exactly what is going to be covered on the show.

Frustrated. I need a Mustang "fix". :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

wardog said:
Has there been any coverage of the 05 on TV?

I try to catch Motorweek, Car & Driver TV, Hot Rod TV, Popular Hot Rodding, Motor Trend TV, Autoweek and whatever else I can find, but I haven't seen anything about the 05 Stang. These are all cable shows and I can't ever seem to remember when they will be playing a new show or if it's going to be a rerun. Typically the channels with these shows just list when they are playing the show, and not exactly what is going to be covered on the show.

Frustrated. I need a Mustang "fix". :bang:

Ha! Answered my own question. It was on "World's Greatest Autos" just now on Speed channel. It will air again tonight at 8:00 (mountain time). Watch for the Stang about 11 minutes in. :D :D :D