05 mustang owner age check

• Sponsors (?)

Finally after 30 years ford has found out what Porsche has been doing with the 911 all along. 57 and still power shifting the s--t out of her . Can't wait till SVT gets done with R&D work!! Now where did I put my keys?

I'm 24, first new car, and first all on my own. :) I've always paid for my own cars, but parents co-signed. Always loved mustangs, gave my mom a hard time for *years* for passing on a cherry 60's vert the prev owner of our house offered to leave behind when I was 13. Wasn't a fan of the 90s stangs, but the 05 tugged on the heart strings again :). The better half is a classic girl as well, her first car was a 72 Mach 1 she rebuilt herself!

past cars:
1989 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible
1995 Dodge Avenger ES
2000 Ford Lightning
2001 BMW M3 Convertible (for sale! :))

now: 2005 Mustang GT Premium. Mineral Gray/Red Leather, shaker 500, IUP, ICAP, Side Air Bags, Wheel Locks, Active Anti-Theft

SixFivePony said:
25. About to order my 05 GT, since my local dealer is a bunch of weenies who won't sell to me for X-Plan :footstompingsmilie

It'll be nice to have the 65 FB and the 05 FB (screw you guys, it's not a coupe! :))

That sucks I get X-Plan pricing as well and was looking at Ford Direct at my local dealers and they all showed the discount for X-Plan.

I'm 42 and my wife is 40. Neither of us ever cared much about fun cars and never had one. Our order for a Redfile Premium V-6 with leather seats, etc., etc., went in just yesterday! :nice: :flag: