05' mustang Rear spoiler POLL

05' Mustang With or without rear spoiler ?

• Stock spoiler -

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • No spoiler - !

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • Wait for = Steeda- Saleen - Roush

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • don't know yet

Votes: 23 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I love the look of the spoiler, and it should only be on the V8's. A V6 would not look right at all with a spoiler. The spoiler in the pics I've seen has nice low lines to it and is not the eye sore that you see on some of these imports with a 5 ft tall wing. Anyways.. Thats my 2 cents.

You mean like my car im finishing , its a 69 mach 1, but actually Bosses were suppose to have em but were offered to any Mach 1

Attachments

• picm1.jpg
    picm1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 127
Omegalock said:
I'd definately argue that.
I don't think the spoiler is all that however the ducktail rear that somebody had up here a little bit a go was absolutely beautiful.

I'll have a spoiler delete and hopefully I can find a bodyshop that won't rape me on molding a nice lil ducktail on mine.

So with you...if FORD themselves don't come out with a ducktail within a year, I will try and find a body shop or maybe a 3rd party (ROUSH, Saleen) to come up with one and put it on :nice:

texaco said:
geee..... guess Im wrong....i guess most people DONT want spoilers on their GTs?

I wonder why Ford puts em on if most people dont want them????

hmmmm..... we got a mystery here. :bs:

I seriously doubt this forum is representative of the vast number of Mustang owners or of those looking to buy a Mustang.

peyotesands said:
I seriously doubt this forum is representative of the vast number of Mustang owners or of those looking to buy a Mustang.

Why is that? At 138 votes, a pretty good sample, the numbers posted here don't seem that far off to me. You've got about 45% that want a spoiler of some kind, 40% that don't, and the rest is undecided. Are the numbers 100% accurate? No. Would they be accurate to +/-10 percentage points? I'd buy that. If my statistics was better, I'd calculate it myself.

I'm sure you have people that voted that prefer the spoiler on their current mustang but like the spoiler-less look of the '05, hence the relatively large number of undecided's. Personally, I think my '92 hatch would look pretty stupid without the spoiler on it. However, I am leaning towards the no-spoiler look on the '05.