05 Mustang V6 0-60????

• Sponsors (?)

worked v6 said:
Automatic = Stick It In The Pooper :rlaugh:

I think it's around 7.0s flat maybe 6.5s not entierly sure but i'm willing to bet it's around that area.

Lemme guess u drive a stick and u think ur the $h*T....u probably stick that stick up ur @$$.... :nono:

and its 6.9...thanx anyways...

fnkyscotty said:
Lemme guess u drive a stick and u think ur the $h*T....u probably stick that stick up ur @$$.... :nono:

and its 6.9...thanx anyways...

:rlaugh:

I drive a manual. And no, nothing goes up or near the pooper (exit only!)
Well Isaid it was 7.0s flat, so I was close enough. But seriously if you need any help on anything just post it up and well help, alot of us around here are jokers but we still get the job done.

99 Green Stang

Dont say driving a stick doesnt matter unless the driver is decent because then it

does matter and 1/4 mile times wouldnt be different if it didnt matter...all im

saying is that since I can drive one pretty good maybe that gave me the win over

a auto 05 V6 but I prolly cant take a stick one with a driver who can drive the

same or better then me...all and all im not trying to lesser anyone who drives an

auto because theres nothing wrong with it to each his own... simple point a car

is only as good as its driver
and with a stick you may have some advantage

thats all maybe not all the time but its there ( in comparison mainly to 2 cars that

are the same but diff. trans ) thats my opinion

I read that the automatic 05 GT is faster then the manual transmission, when Ford was doing testing before the cars were released. Some cars are like that. Although no one cares about foreign cars here, the Nissan 300zx Twin then the stick.