05 Mustangs Inhabited by Satin!

grzellmer

Sep 20, 2004
05 Mustangs Inhabited by Satan!

Sorry couldn't resist.

Been reading the threads with "Bad motors" and "Bad rear-ends", etc..., etc...

C'mon, its a new car startup. Yeah, they'll be some kinks but they will get worked out. FMC is not so stupid as to prefer fixing in the field what can be corrected at the factory. So what if it takes a few more weeks...

Also, while the 05 isn't everyones cup of tea, it does present a strong incentive to the Mustang faithful to buy another. And guess what, thats all it has to do. Experiment with somebody else's favorite vehicle to expand the "customer base" Mustang owners are among the most faithful in the business. They should be rewarded for it, which the 05 does.

Just some thoughts.

PS: One last one, if FMC had replaced the Mustang with the Probe (which was the plan once upon a time.) how many of us would be on this site debating the new 05 Probe? Or better put - who would care.

• Sponsors (?)

dark_cobra_01 said:
OMG.. !!! U mean they replaced the leather interior with Satin .. That's crappola...

:rlaugh:
Man if you think some of the people who own stangs are already weird, just think of the fetish people would develop with that! :eek:

livyx95gt said:
LOL isn't this thing disturbing?? I think the picture is from his FIRST trial back in the early 90's. I am not sure though...

That is the scaryest avitar that I have ever seen! :eek:

I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight. :eek: