05 pics...

Awesome car very sexy. snooping about the directory pulled out 2 more pics.
mustanggtbirds042.jpg

mustanggtbirds045.jpg

Attachments

• mustanggtbirds042.jpg
    mustanggtbirds042.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 62
  • mustanggtbirds045.jpg
    mustanggtbirds045.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

Yup, looks great!

I dont think every car needs to be lowered. But i think the 4x4 look is not very attractive looking. This car is far from 4x4, but the wheel gap on the rear is more noticeable then on the front. and in "my opinion" i think it would look better lowered some in the rear :D

Scott_B said:
Yup, looks great!

I dont think every car needs to be lowered. But i think the 4x4 look is not very attractive looking. This car is far from 4x4, but the wheel gap on the rear is more noticeable then on the front. and in "my opinion" i think it would look better lowered some in the rear :D

You got it all wrong,,, Is this a 4X4 to you:
68modlg.gif

Lowering a Mustang is like trying to making it look like a Camaro/Firebird/TransAm/Vette,,,,
I dont think Mustang in its current hight looks anything like a 4X4!!!
The car is low enough to be a sportie, yet high enough to have that retro muscle car looks,,,,, BY all means if you like it lowered go ahead and do it, but IMO Mustang looks great the way it is!!!

Attachments

• 68modlg.gif
    68modlg.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 79
Ahh, no i dont have it all wroung. You have your opinion, and i have mine. neither is wrong.

Lowering a stang is not trying to make it look like a camaro/firebird/vette. People have been lowering mustangs for years. Most do have that 4x4 look. lowering not only improves the look, but it lowers the center of gravity in the car making it handle better.

IMO, i prefer no wheel gap. and thats my opinion and im allowed to have it. never said you had to agree with me :D