05 Price

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard they will be only slightly more than this past years.

Also I really like the looks of some of the drawings that i've seen of this new model. I think it looks bad as hell. I dont see how you could even remotely call it ugly. I'm not sure what you guys would like for it to look like but I think when I see a GT version for the first time pull up next to me I'm gonna piss my pants. I cant wait!!!!!

spawnmav said:
The base model is a v6 so price may be under 20k.

It's going to have to be under 20K if they don't won't to lose a lot of that market share. They sell a butt load of V6's and can't afford to lose the business. Generally those that buy the V6's are not diehard Mustang fans and price will play a big part whether they buy it or not.

Eric

PimpDaddyGT said:
It's going to have to be under 20K if they don't won't to lose a lot of that market share. They sell a butt load of V6's and can't afford to lose the business. Generally those that buy the V6's are not diehard Mustang fans and price will play a big part whether they buy it or not.

Eric

i agree

it can't be too much more than a normal new mustang. ford has goals for the price ranges for the different models. if the v6 is all of a sudden the normal price of the GT lots of business will be lost. not everyone can spend 25,000 on a new car.