• Sponsors (?)

2005_temp_1.jpg

05saleen.jpg

forceddownload.asp

forceddownload.asp

forceddownload.asp

forceddownload.asp

:puke:

Sorry, don't really like it. There are elements that are okay, but overall it's kinda nasty. All of the aftermarket companies need to just forget their SN95 ideas altogether, they won't work on the S197 -- this is a new beast, it needs fresh thinking. What we keep seeing from Roush, Saleen, etc is just a rehash of what they did before.

STANGBOYTOM said:
Different, gonna have to see it in person. Where did the pic of the White GT withblue stripes, that's the best loooking picture of an 05 i've seen yet!

From the Show that was on Discovery channel. "Extreme Mustang- back to the track". if you want a copy (on cd:) ) and you are in the area of AFP in Vancouver, let me know a day before you stop by. It was a cool show, but not shure when it will re-air.

I have to say this is THE first Saleen i have ever looked at and wanted in my garage. Well maby a s351, but i would much rather have the 05. That is one nice car. Too bad it will be way too over priced. Oh well its nice to have dreams i guess.

this thing looks .................... ok i guess the rims are horrible looking they look like some thing that would come on 6 cyl. stang but i agree the elanore or the blue and white one looks the best. that red S7 looks just like the one i have on my camera phone that i seen a few months ago i was telling you guy's bout. peace

john

In my opinion, I think it's the best looking Saleen besides the 99+ S281/S351s. I HATE the new '05 with a passion, and the Roush makes it look even worse, but I would buy this car (well, or maybe the body kit) if I had money to throw around (and, uh, a reason) to build another car.

Even that, though, I don't think I would do. I like the 99-03s better. I think Phil Frank did a good job on this, though. Made an ugly ass car look pretty damn good! They did a good job on the interior, too. The seats are nice and the steering wheel center bezel is a nice touch, too. The back end kicks ass, just like the 99-03s.

Now, take out the junk, add a cage, and I'd think about it!