05 Stang Window problem

ColoradoStang

Sep 11, 2004
I have had my 05 stang for about a week now. Something wierd is going on with the window. Every time I get in the car and close the door, the window rolls down almost all the way!! I have no clue...

• Sponsors (?)

ColoradoStang said:
I have had my 05 stang for about a week now. Something wierd is going on with the window. Every time I get in the car and close the door, the window rolls down almost all the way!! I have no clue...

Take it to the dealer unless there is a setting for this that can be turned off....look in you manual.

But take it to the dealer, more headaches for them.. it is under warranty.
Huh? :LOL: Talk about headaches, taking your car to the dealer for anything....now THAT'S a headache!!! Read the manual, it sounds like a simple fix. Show me someone who goes to the dealer for something that can easily be handled at home with a little bit of sleuthing, just because it's under warranty, and I'll show you somebody with WAY too much free time on their hands!

if you get the optional alarm system,you can hold down the unlock button on your key fob and the windows roll down.also, there is a short drop feature where when opening the door the window drops about an inch and raises back when ya close the door.Keeps weatherstripping from getting pulled and stops doors from not closing due to air being compressed from closing.