'05 @ your house.

• Sponsors (?)

markup?

hehe....i get the x-plan, its like $2000 off cause my company is a supplier to ford...but i think i might wait until the 06 model so they can get all the bugs outta them... :banana:

I dont have one, but i saw one for the first time on the way home from work today.
It was dark red, real shiny, I was like "HOLY ****!!"
My town isnt too big so i havent seen one, i never really thought they looked that good. But dear god, if you havent seen one irl, they looks freaking awesome!!

The wife has her 05 already we wwnt and picked it up on friday 10/29/04 it is a legend lime Gt with bullet wheels.I just installed the mangnaflow cat back system on it tonight and have to say this is one of the easiest systems I have ever instaled the band clamps used with this new system makes for a real easy time removing the exhuast.I do not have pictures yet but will try and get some as soon as it stops raining .

X plan

noxious_mustang said:
hehe....i get the x-plan, its like $2000 off cause my company is a supplier to ford...but i think i might wait until the 06 model so they can get all the bugs outta them... :banana:

I have the X Plan too, and if you work hard enough on a Dealer you can get a better deal than the X plan. I found this out AFTER I purchased my 02, you pay a percentage over the A plan, plus they charge you $150 for using the plan. I figured out that after you add the dealer holdback plus what they got on the car was close to $1000 and you should be able to make a deal where they make between $250 to $500 profit.

The dealer just up the block has a 3000 dollar murkup on a bare bones silver GT 5-speed..I stopped in to take a peak at it and started laughing out loud when I saw that mark up(I get Z plan).The salesman on the lot heard me laugh and asked me what was so funny..I said the markup on this car and the sap that will pay it..He said they could have sold that car 4 times in the first day,but that mark up just pisses peolple off..I said I will just wait 3 months when there are thousands on the road.Or order one Z plan when the verts come out.He said good choice.

AndrewZ said:
The dealer just up the block has a 3000 dollar murkup on a bare bones silver GT 5-speed..I stopped in to take a peak at it and started laughing out loud when I saw that mark up(I get Z plan).The salesman on the lot heard me laugh and asked me what was so funny..I said the markup on this car and the sap that will pay it..He said they could have sold that car 4 times in the first day,but that mark up just pisses peolple off..I said I will just wait 3 months when there are thousands on the road.Or order one Z plan when the verts come out.He said good choice.
That's nice.
Welcome Aboard!