06 GT Test drive

RogerC62

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2000
Dayton, Ohio
I took a trip to the local Ford dealer to have them take a look at my Sable Saturday morning. While I was there I decided to take a test drive in a new mustang. I hadn't gotten around to driving an 05 yet, just never found the time. Sitting in front of Planet Ford was a new 06 GT 5spd, red with white stripes down the center and GT300 rocker stripes and Shelby type scoops in place of the quarter windows. The sales guy insisted on going with me, bummer. I drove out of the lot and headed west getting used to the feel. I turned north on Bigger and put my foot down, but not hard. I took it through the gears. It felt really good and pulled strong. I noticed people looking. I took it easy as I passed a cop. He looked. I turned east when I hit David, back over to Wilmington Pike. Turned south on Wilmington and again went through the gears. Got to checking out the cabin as I was cruising down Wilmington back to the dealer. Overall, I was impressed and really liked the car. :nice: I would have to change the exhaust, just too quiet for me.:D

• Sponsors (?)