06 Kawasaki zx6r or Mustang parts

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
Hey guys which do you think i should get I would love to have both but dont have that kind of money lol. As of right now i have a 1991 Honda Nighthawk 750 and already have a guy that wants to buy this bike from me. so i need your opinions on what i should do sell the bike or keep it and get some more stuff for the stang such as supercharger or cams and heads etc.

Im leaning towards the bike mainly because i want something that will run 10s lol and my car wont be able to do that with a lil bit of money. And my dad also doesnt want me killing my car with more power. so what do you guys think

• Sponsors (?)

i have a 06 ZX6r and love it. Bike is stock except for Yoshi slip and it moves. Runs 10.3 stock. So i say get the bike. The car should be fast enough if you have a nice bike.

yea i love the zxs my old neighbor had an 05 zx10 he let me ride it and i fell in love the are awesome bikes but a 10 is way too much for me heck the 6s will get you in trouble real quick lol. Ive raced my nighthawk a few times down the 1/8th mile drag strip near by and its not a bad bike i just want more. On that bike i hit an 8.5 at 83 untuned lol the carbs are out of sync so all the cylinders are not all pulling together lol. But I think i will be gettin this bike in about a month im getting it from honda east because they are selling it to me for 7800 out the door brand new so if anyone on this board is thinking about getting a bike get it from there there msrp is there out the door price and its normally about a grand lower than the real msrp. so all in all u save about 2gs because u dont pay freight or prep or any of that.

Bike hands down. Nothing like riding a bike on a nice sunny day. My friend let me ride his f4i around, and it was just an awesome experience. I can't wait to sign up for MSF, and get a bike of my own.

I say get a Honda :nice: Kawas are nice, but they look like aliens :lol:.

well my current bike will be gone on monday i already have a guy that wants it. Yea my option before i thought about getting a bike again was going to be get a KB 1.7 kit or the mongoose novi kit but hey you cant beat a 10 sec vehicle that gets 40mpg lol:nice: well actually it will probably only get around 25 to 30 if im pushing it. Whats even better though before i got the 750 i had a ninja 250(dad wanted me to get one of these first so i dont kill myself) and pushing that thing i got 65mpg lol and 80 going easy.

Stang|ess said:
Bike hands down. Nothing like riding a bike on a nice sunny day. My friend let me ride his f4i around, and it was just an awesome experience. I can't wait to sign up for MSF, and get a bike of my own.

I say get a Honda :nice: Kawas are nice, but they look like aliens :lol:.
yea hondas are nice but the 600rr is too much and the seat feels like ur sitting on plywood lol its not as comfortable as the kawi and teh kawi has a bigger motor by 37cc

Stang|ess said:
36 ccs right?

the new kawas come with gel seats dont they?
yea its a 636 and i think they do have gel seats and the riding postion is more comfortable too than most other bikes. To my knowledge its the fastest 600 but i could be wrong because i dont know how it compares to the new r6. Im pretty sure the r6 has it in handling but i think the 636 still has it in sheer power.

04GTMustang said:
yea its a 636 and i think they do have gel seats and the riding postion is more comfortable too than most other bikes. To my knowledge its the fastest 600 but i could be wrong because i dont know how it compares to the new r6. Im pretty sure the r6 has it in handling but i think the 636 still has it in sheer power.
Check out the June issue of Motorcyclist...Big comparison article on the 2006 middleweight bikes...Good read...The 9 riders of different skill levels couldn't really come up with a clear winner...Certain bikes are a tad better here and there and they all have their good things as well as not so good...Comes down to comfort/feel and rider preference in the end because they are all great bikes.

Hornetsnest said:
Check out the June issue of Motorcyclist...Big comparison article on the 2006 middleweight bikes...Good read...The 9 riders of different skill levels couldn't really come up with a clear winner...Certain bikes are a tad better here and there and they all have their good things as well as not so good...Comes down to comfort/feel and rider preference in the end because they are all great bikes.
yea amen to that its 95% rider and the other 5% is teh bike. Ive already got the date set to get the new bike June 24th ill post pics as soon as i get it

:SNSign: