06 SVT Mustang Cobra Spotted !!

Katmandu

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2002
Troy, Ohio
from www.AutoWeek.com....

spymustangmain.jpg

Yeah, that recently revealed Mustang GT-R is killer, but here’s a look at what we think is the next Mustang rocket for the masses, the 2006 SVT Cobra running on the new ’Stang chassis. A wily AutoWeek reader caught this shot near Ford’s test facility in Florida, but hasn’t seen it since. Wonder what’s churning under that massive cowl?

• Sponsors (?)

It's not a photochop. I believe it's real because i live in Downey, CA. and spotted one close to the Ford dealer ship. It had the same leopard black and white spots on half the car. Same lights and everything i know because i chased it till i got caught up to it and it knew i was chasing it so it pulled into the dealer and it went through the backside where i couldn't get to. I just wanted a peek at it but they wouldn't let me, eventhough i get my saleen serviced there.

68 & 00 GT said:
your the first to get :owned: by one then ! :rlaugh:

I know those bastards, they wouldn't let take a peek. I purchased my saleen there, my whole family has gotten there ford there and they won't even let me see it. I wasn't in my saleen at the time i was in my daily driver ( a 94 camry of all things so it took a while to catch up) but you could consider it that i got :owned: by one. I'ts like they tease people with it. i freakin hate it.