07 Shelby for sticker

If I thought I could go without sex I would have done it. Otherwise, my balls would be locked in my fiance's jewelry box for six years.:bang: :bang:

Oh man,

Your not even married and she already has control.. Your life is officially over.... :owned:

I don't think I could have walked away from that. My wife would have gotten over it eventually or I would have a new girlfriend:D , to go with the new car.

• Sponsors (?)

The prices are going to drop on these rides. I got my 03 Cobra for well less then MSRP. They had it marked up 5K over sticker... but the dealer had 10 03 Cobras on the lot and the 04s were coming out. Always happens, you just gotta be patient.

Good to hear that GT-500 prices are beginning to get reasonable. On another Mustang site someone who's family owns a Ford dealer said that they expect GT-500s to typically sell at MSRP by this summer.

Oh man,

Your not even married and she already has control.. Your life is officially over.... :owned:

I don't think I could have walked away from that. My wife would have gotten over it eventually or I would have a new girlfriend:D , to go with the new car.

Well, I can't go into details, as now she knows where this board is. But suffice it to say, the girl's got talent.:D