'08 has its new wheels and stance!!!!

killrb

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2002
Stanwood, Washington
Here is a pic of the '08 with it's new 20" Shelby wheels and the Eibach lowering kit. I am pretty happy with it.

The wing is next on the "appearance mod" list and is already ordered.

Brandon

47b8db20b3127ccea8428571399e00000016100AbuGTdq2buGJg

• Sponsors (?)

97Speedster, I am clcose to you. On 72nd Dr. NW. There is another lady about a block away with a white '06 sitting on chrome 20's. I am trying to get her to come to some of the events and races.

Those are the Pro-Kit springs. 1.25" front, 1.4" rear drop.

Brandon

That car looked good right off the showroom floor but now its just WOW! The way you are going it will have more mods then miles on it pretty soon. Is that your garage in the pic, its looking pretty clean it self. I don't know how you do it for a guy that moves as much as you do.:rolleyes:

Dave, thanks for the compliments.

The wing I ordered is the 3D Carbon Boy Racer. The legs and platform of the wing will be orange and the side panels will be black to match the wheels. Thinking I might paint the fake hood scoop black too, but I can't make up my mind.

Can't make Bremerton. Have all day plans to power clean the girlfriends SVT Focus so she can have some fun at shows this year. The car has gone two years without a major detail and it has 71,000 miles. Getting really hard to polish the turd, but I planned on her driving the '08 to shows once my '87 is running.

Later,
Brandon

Hey killrb,
I live in Stanwood as well and have a 06 Redfire GT. I live over by the high school and have actually been looking at buying a new home over in Farmhouse Estates, right down the street from you. In fact I drove down your street yesterday to look at homes, and there I see this awesome orange GT. Man that car looked familiar. And it was yours! Small world. You ever want to cruise to a get together, let me know, I would be game. By the way, the car looks great!
Vic