$1,000 bucks to burn

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by rd02gt, May 24, 2004.

1. JoeySperz

JoeySperz Founding Member

I just reread this and I have a little bit more input for you. I like that you want it done right, and the guys on this forum can definiely help. the key to making more power is adding more fuel and air into your engine. If you know that then great. Just think of what will help you to do that. Exhaust helps because it helps the air flow better through the engine, giving more air. TB, MAF and Plenum Also help with this. Gears help get the power to the ground more effectively...it continues. A supercharger is an awesome way to force more air in there, but there are a lot of costs also associated with it. I spent almost $1000 upgrading my fuel system when doing my supercharger. Do all of the important bolt ons...MAF, TB, etc. Then worry about the supercharger. You are going to need all of it later, so you might as well get it now. That should help.
  2. abouttobeglue

abouttobeglue Founding Member

if youre only paying 100 bucks a month and pops covers the rest might want to check with him on what you do,personally id give the old man the 1000, why?because your ass is only paying 1/3 or 1/4 of a car note, im sure insurance is at least 200 bucks a month. now thats out of the way id get a prochamber,some 373s and headers,or some blinging ass wheels
    damn young punks back in my day i made my own 500 dollar car note :bang: