1/4 mile time and a supercharge/turbo WRX Kill

• Sponsors (?)

rconaway said:
Not 200 miles, 200mph... Even better.
Myself I don't here much about road racing ( competition wise ) mostly just 1/4 times. I am interested as hell how did you get into it. Just met someone and started to race. Seriously not too many people around here in St. Louis talk about it that I know of.

TeriiK said:
www.silverstateclassic.com

if you're going to the sept race, ill see you there, im working mile marker 15.5 on the road, the checkpoint right before the 11 mile straight. its gonna be awesome :D

I would love to meet you. I will be at the May race and I plan on running 150 there but I have always wanted to watch someday. The race wouldn't work without you and the many other great people like who volunteer to make it go. My heartfelt thanks and respect go out to you. If you have a video camera, try to catch the 150 and up people. That would be some video.

I'm hoping to run 160-180 in September. If everything goes well, then I'll make a top speed run the following May.

I have the video of the Japanese guy who crashed last year after running over 200mph if you want to see it.