1/4 Times New To Me Gt

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by fox04, Jul 23, 2013.

1. well first off got rid of my ram express for me a 2008 gt. Car was bone stock 5 speed. I took it to the track the week I got it. Not having much seat time in the car I ran a 14.1 with a 2.0 60ft. It was hot about 90* outside to so not bad for bone stock. Next week I ordered bama race tune, off road x pipe, and 4.10s. The dealer was awesome about installing the 4.10s. only reason I was able to get them is the pinion bearing messed up two weeks after I got the car so they installed them free ! other than that car is stock. Stock headers, axle backs , and no cai. Took it to the track last Thursday and put on some nt05rs I had laying around. Aired em down to about 25psi and launched pretty good cutting a 1.8 60ft and ran 13.2. The weather again was hot as hell . I am very surprised how well the car ran. I knew the mods helped but I was expecting like maybe a 13.6-13.7. With a little bit better weather and harder launch im sure it would be in the 12s. Not too bad for these mods

tbear853 likes this.
  2. Very nice! Upgrade the control arms, add some adjustable shocks, and launch it hard. It'll definitely be in the 12s.