1/4 times

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Joe, you have broken the power adder guys out as to whether or not they are supercharged, turbo, or nitrous.... how about breaking the NA stuff into 302 versus stroker, etc. I think that would provide more useful info for everyone.

gettin a little jelous that you aren't at the top of N/As huh killer? j/k

if anyone could drive half as good as you around here i would be surprised. keep up the good work.

OT: you get your wheels yet?

ProKiller said:
gettin a little jelous that you aren't at the top of N/As huh killer? j/k

if anyone could drive half as good as you around here i would be surprised. keep up the good work.

OT: you get your wheels yet?

ha ha.... no, I just think it'd be beneficial to all that look at it to see what can be done with a 302 versus a 331/347 and right now there is no way anyone can tell. There are a few people on the list I have never even seen on here posting so I don't know what they have. I've been thinking this for a while, but I knew someone would say what you did as soon as I mentioned it. :D

As for the wheels, I'm printing off my wheel spec sheet right now and and getting the measurements off my car so the wheels can be made. The order goes in tonight!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Say it with me... "Killers finally get-ting wheellll...illls, Killers finally get-ting wheelll...illls" Its been a LONG time coming!!!

Welcome HRT11! What is your combo, raceweight, and what track do you run at? Very nice times!!! :nice: What's up with the nitrous run... was it a bottle pressure or fuel problem?

hey thanks
i run up in canda at napierville
live in upstate ny so thats the closest
my car is very full weight
got the usual edelbrock setup on it
bout every other bolt on you can imagine
bout it new - lost it in bankruptcy-got it back few years ago
that was my first nitrous run at the track with it
melted a plug horrible fuel problem
that 12.3 was with a 1.99 60' time (didnt nail out of hole) so its a little off

Paul, I've toyed with that idea. Only problem is I can't remember who's got what. Some of the people on the list don't frequent here enough to give that info either. I want to break the lists out to "N/A Stock Block", "N/A Stroker", etc.

Oh and nobody's has waited longer to get wheels then me. I'm at 10+ years.

HRT11 said:
hey thanks
i run up in canda at napierville
live in upstate ny so thats the closest
my car is very full weight
got the usual edelbrock setup on it
bout every other bolt on you can imagine
bout it new - lost it in bankruptcy-got it back few years ago
that was my first nitrous run at the track with it
melted a plug horrible fuel problem
that 12.3 was with a 1.99 60' time (didnt nail out of hole) so its a little off

Nice times.

What heads/cam/intake? What gears? What tires? This info is helpful for other people considering to buy the same settup.

VibrantRedGT said:
Paul, I've toyed with that idea. Only problem is I can't remember who's got what. Some of the people on the list don't frequent here enough to give that info either. I want to break the lists out to "N/A Stock Block", "N/A Stroker", etc.

Well, you can put "NA Stock Block" next to me!!! :p

As for the wheels... you got me beat, I've only been driving for 11 years (come feb 25th) and didn't get my car until Dec '97.

I just sent an email to the guy I'm ordering my wheels from telling him to put the order in!!! I can't say enough good things about him too, so if anyone is looking into a set of bogarts let me know and I'll forward you his email address. Here's his site:
Bogarts

VibrantRedGT said:

i too would be interested in a break down as i too have a stock bottom end i feel i have one of the better running non touched short blocks but i'm up against strokers and 306's.any breakdown would be great thanks :nice: