1 Dead, 2 Injured in Car Crash; Police Suspect Drag Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Obviously by the way this guy keeps pouting, EVERYBODY in this room is barbaric and ONLY looks at Mustangs.

ANYBODY who drives anything else deserves to die in a car accident. What a crock of ****. I've seen a lot of stuff, but this forum IS FOR DIE HARD MUSTANG OWNERS! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THAT? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME GIVE PROPS TO SPEC V IN REGARDS TO HIS TASTEFULLY DONE SENTRA?

Apparently not.

BUT IN ANY EVENT, I LOVE MUSTANGS AND THAT IS WHY I (WE) ARE HERE. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ALL THE TIME?

You must be the guy who goes to a football game and starts bitching b/c they're not playing baseball. Gimme a ****ing break! :bang:

25thMustang was obviously being sarcastic. You guys seem to jump at anything even remotely attackable.

He's sticking up for other cars? Good for him. His family probably has more Mustangs than any of you have owned. That alone speaks tons about his opinion..it's EDUCATED. He's been there yet he still sticks up for other things. My immediate family has more Mustangs than we know what to do with, and I still respect other cars. Just because you own ONE CAR doesn't mean you have to hate everything else.

Ike, your quote about steering wheels is absolutely ridiculous. I get the vibe from you that everything on your car is the way it should be. A lot of people have RHD...name a few countries that still use MPH. Just because your car does things a certain way that it is the unquestionable best idea possible.

If you notice, I'm not praising other cars, I'm defending them. It doesn't matter what they are, they still deserve better than the opinions you and many others are handing out to them. Hearing people talk out their ass about things they have absolutely no real tangible hold on boils my blood.

Also, if you've read other forums, people don't bash Mustangs for looks or their primitivity (don't deny that one, either). They bash them for the owners..I'm trying (in vain) to make the everyday Mustanger less shameful to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.