1" Phenolic spacer

• Sponsors (?)

I would bet money that it would fit. I know of people running 3/8" with room to spare. The couplers they give in the kit leave a lot of room to move around.

Running a 3/8 on my car (ported Cobra) and it is aok.

Wes

I went 1'' to clear VC. But it is said that it separate the hot lower from the upper. And adds runner legnth moving the power band according..hey it dont hurt anything so why not....

I went 1'' to clear VC. But it is said that it separate the hot lower from the upper. And adds runner legnth moving the power band according..hey it dont hurt anything so why not....

I don't know about anybody else's, but it doesn't keep my Street Heat Intake any cooler. It does make the VC clearance less of an issue, and it is kind of cool to drive the car without a hood and be able to see two-thirds of the intake up in the air. :rlaugh:

Scott

I don't know about anybody else's, but it doesn't keep my Street Heat Intake any cooler. It does make the VC clearance less of an issue, and it is kind of cool to drive the car without a hood and be able to see two-thirds of the intake up in the air. :rlaugh:

Scott

It only keeps it cooler if you have the egr blocked at the heads.