1 piece Fox headlights

• Sponsors (?)

FarBeyondDriven said:
Could someone please give me the definition of ricey / ricer / rice ? I swear that at least once in almost every thread here recently, someone calls something rice... im trying to figure out what constitutes rice.. is it something that isnt original looking, or just something different from the crowd? I could see if he had type R badges on it, or a 9 foot tall wing, but.... anywho i think they make the car look more modern personally.
The fox is NOT a modern car, nor is it meant to look like one. Very modern parts just don't go with it well.
Busy hoods, oversized body kits, crappy mufflers, 2 foot tall wings, altezza tailights, stickers, ugly ass headlights, vynal on the winshield, diamond plated floor matts, you get the idea.

Different or original, is not always a good thing.
And those headlights are not "original" anymore, there has got to be 50 posts here on the same topic.

I use the term rice to described something that i would see on some kids honda civic with a fart cannon, while he drives it around with his hat on crook-ed.

starting to consider these.....my dad picked me up from the train station the other day and was like saying how he saw them and liked them so much and started talking me into them.....i am usually a traditionlist and was going to pick up some replacement 3 piece ones but now im starting to lean towards the one piece....you guys have had any change in opinions lately?

i would let a ferell cat and asmall family of minks live in my car before i would put those mother **********************************************
************************* ugly ass lights on my car
but hey to each his own, but i reserve the right to make fun of your poor decision

Just because the car was built in the late 80's early 90's it doesn't mean your car has to stay in that era. I like the one piece headlights I think they freshen up the front of the car. Plus the 6 pieces are so hard to line up and make look right. I'm sure with the one pieces and nice bulbs maybe an HID kit they are way brighter then 6 pieces. As for some of the hoods like the Cobra R I think it doesn't match the lines of most of the foxes except Gt's or Cobras it doesn't look too bad.

this thread is back again! well anyways, ive got 1 piece headlights and have never had anyone say that they dont like them on the car. yes they are different but who wants to have a fox that looks just like everyone elses...and if youve ever ridden in a fox at night you know that the stock headlights suck. well these are 100 times better at night if you ask me. they are a little tricky to get aimed right because you cant use the factory aiming assembly since it only bolts up where the marker lights and turn signals bolt up. but all you have to do is put them in and see where they are aimed and than adjust them with a few small washers. not a big deal

bryce93lx said:
i would let a ferell cat and asmall family of minks live in my car before i would put those mother **********************************************
************************* ugly ass lights on my car
but hey to each his own, but i reserve the right to make fun of your poor decision

I wonder how you really feel??

:rlaugh:

hmm for anybody who wants to stay in the 80's go get some rear window louvers...

i like them
here's a pic i stole from somebody on here, i like the hood too!

984049.jpg

I think rice is something that makes a car "look fast" but really isnt. Thats why a lot of people with imports throw on huge body kits and think they are sick and make them go faster but they dont even know what a distributor is. Or they put "sponser" stickers all over their car when they have never turned a bolt in the engine compartment. Now I think the term rice is getting more and more general and whatever looks ghey is rice.

I like 'em. Just because they may not be someones cup of tea, that doesn't make them rice. The word has been used so much to label things differant, it's lost all meaning. Personally I think 5 spokes with 4 lugs showing look cheap, but I'm not calling them rice.
Each to there own. To all the whiners, get a life.