1 too many stickers..

• Sponsors (?)

He supposedly went up against a GTR. I found a bunch of pictures of cars that competed on another forum. I don't recall a Mustang in the pics, maybe they split up the groups?

I'm an idiot, after thinking about it there was one there. I didn't happen to check it out or talk to the driver though.

View attachment 198741 in fact you can see the front of it. That guy on the far left is Mark (winters98gt)

I'll try to find the forum that had the pics. The guy with the black Porsche is in my car club though. Real cool guy and he's got some sweet cars. He rotates all of them once every year or two so you never know what he'll show up in.

171561_10150174067077892_398240922891_8694831_7797389_o.jpg

Some people have a sticker-fetish where they just have to put tons of stickers on everything that they own that has wheels on it and goes VROOM!!

Sticker-fetish syndrome is a sad syndrome to be infected by, as groups of stickers look ridiculous, plus it is something that kids normally should grow out of by at least high school freshman year at the very least.

I hate seeing tons of stickers on cars. Looks horrible and silly.

To each there own I guess though.

The only stickers under my hood are the one that Kenne Bell put on the blower and the "STOP" don't throw away my K&N filter... Any other product stickers would require some sort of sponsorship cause I don't advertise for free... :D