1 year and still bone stock...

xhatchetboyx

Jun 27, 2006
eah i own a 91 2.3 fox. and other then exterior modifications the car is completely stock...just here to see what kinda option i have to keep my stang in ship shape and running smoothly...other then i think i bent my drive shaft...which i need to get a carbon fiber one anyway lol...also im thinking of replacing the hood and rear hatch with something a little lighter...
i was thinking about maybe somekind of intake as well...seeing how mine just screams stockness...and if possible i would like to go cold air...and slowly build my car up to 2.3T area. which would be lots more fun...more money...more problems...yay! and probily = me in more ditches...gah i need to move from the country lol...

and is it just me or is there allways SOMETHING wrong with my damn car? lmfao. either it's the windows or the clutch cable snapping....>.< allready went through 2 cables...ford really needs to step up the quality of that damn 30 dollar 3inch cable..................>.<

had no turn signals there for a while...

Rear view mirror rattled off...=) Vibratioooooons.

oh and uuh ditched it racing a v6 poniac...e-brake snapped drifting entry level corner lmfao....o well, it was fun...especially when i totally cleared the 6 foot wide ditch and landed her into a neighbor's yard...=D took off some plastic peices off my car...just made it a little lighter... :rolleyes:

bottomd out and bent my cross member again....after replacing it like 3 months ago....which in doing so i think i bent my driveshaft...cuz there is a constant vibrations comming i belive mostly from the passenger side...erp...

buuut....4 R's.....Race....Reck....Repair....Repeat.....

OK OK! so maybe not so much ship shape...cuz that would mean i would have to sell the car....because uhm i know i run the piss outta that little 4 banger sometimes. lol but when she's got it...she's got it. =D :nice:

lemme know what yall think...

• Sponsors (?)

eah i own a 91 2.3 fox. and other then exterior modifications the car is completely stock...just here to see what kinda option i have to keep my stang in ship shape and running smoothly...other then i think i bent my drive shaft...which i need to get a carbon fiber one anyway lol...also im thinking of replacing the hood and rear hatch with something a little lighter...
i was thinking about maybe somekind of intake as well...seeing how mine just screams stockness...and if possible i would like to go cold air...and slowly build my car up to 2.3T area. which would be lots more fun...more money...more problems...yay! and probily = me in more ditches...gah i need to move from the country lol...

and is it just me or is there allways SOMETHING wrong with my damn car? lmfao. either it's the windows or the clutch cable snapping....>.< allready went through 2 cables...ford really needs to step up the quality of that damn 30 dollar 3inch cable..................>.<

had no turn signals there for a while...

Rear view mirror rattled off...=) Vibratioooooons.

oh and uuh ditched it racing a v6 poniac...e-brake snapped drifting entry level corner lmfao....o well, it was fun...especially when i totally cleared the 6 foot wide ditch and landed her into a neighbor's yard...=D took off some plastic peices off my car...just made it a little lighter... :rolleyes:

bottomd out and bent my cross member again....after replacing it like 3 months ago....which in doing so i think i bent my driveshaft...cuz there is a constant vibrations comming i belive mostly from the passenger side...erp...

buuut....4 R's.....Race....Reck....Repair....Repeat.....

OK OK! so maybe not so much ship shape...cuz that would mean i would have to sell the car....because uhm i know i run the piss outta that little 4 banger sometimes. lol but when she's got it...she's got it. =D :nice:

lemme know what yall think...
Word of advice dude, if your going to run your car that hard than you need to do it on a track and build up your car for that type of driving.

i think you should sell your car to someone who cares about it a little more. i remember my first stang was a 91 5.0 gt, and even being a 16yr old with a brand new licence at the time, i still didn't rail mine as bad as it sounds like you do to yours. word of advice man, quit while your ahead before you kill yourself.