10/31-11/2 FORDS @ Etown Roll Call

Ahh sorry to hear, moving is awful!!!

Justin, I sure hope to see you this weekend. We will have to exchange numbers through email, and make sure to take those photos Sat. I just hope I can wash and wax the car by then, its a MESS right now.

• Sponsors (?)

I have paint...lol it was just painted before i bought it but it hasnt been color sanded yet so it has some orange peel.....:nonono: Guess i have to wait until...spring to do it to cold to start wet sanding and buffing...lol

Yeah, I helped a "friend" move from one apartment to another about a mile down the road. She had NOTHING packed, and was literally giving us dirty pots and pans to put in the moving van. 2 days in a row of this, and maybe 20 trips total, one night in the pouring rain. Turns out she KNEW she was moving into her BFs place in less than 2 weeks, so 2 weeks later she has a professional company move her. Yup she used us to move her a mile or so, and then paid someone to move her to her BFs. Needless to say I was NOT happy about that one.

Yeah, I helped a "friend" move from one apartment to another about a mile down the road. She had NOTHING packed, and was literally giving us dirty pots and pans to put in the moving van. 2 days in a row of this, and maybe 20 trips total, one night in the pouring rain. Turns out she KNEW she was moving into her BFs place in less than 2 weeks, so 2 weeks later she has a professional company move her. Yup she used us to move her a mile or so, and then paid someone to move her to her BFs. Needless to say I was NOT happy about that one.

OMG...that would suck. I can't believe she would do that. Make sure you call her when you need something moved...something heavy like a couch, fridge, or entertainment center. :D

I can't imagine what a couple has after 30 years of marraige and 30-35 years in the same house. I've never been in their basement...ever...and my girlfriend tells me they have A LOT of stuff down there...:nonono: I'm just glad they aren't selling their current house right away...this means not EVERYTHING has to go...:eek:

Yeah well shes not the skinniest girl in the world so I doubt shed be good at moving anything, unless we needed weight to push it around... The things I do for a friends GF.

Yeah my parents have been married 30 years, I would NOT want to clean out the crap they have, and we moved twice... I can imagine one house all that time!

Car goes in for alignment Friday AM.. That leaves me with friday night to cruise around in it and see if i have any issues. Saturday AM i'll get up early, check all the bolts and stuff, try to put on a coat of wax so she looks at least "Decent" and then i'll head to e-town or a place of meeting with my wifey :nice:

Good to hear Justin. I will figure out timing in the next day or two. Goal is to head down that way by noon, and get me there for 3 or so. That should give enough light to take day/evening stuff. Then food, drinks and sleep. Then beat the hell out of the car on Sunday and most likely blow the rear up!

:D