10.5@130MPH

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow! Thats some carnage!
Did the motor blowing cause the trans lock? Didnt think a trand locking would cause and engine crank to snap, I could see a snapped crank locking the trans though. :shrug:

haha i just thought it was funny, actually my fav. muscle car of all time is a 70 challenger. i'm a mopar fan, but like fords more, hate chevy (not necessarily gm). just thought it was hysterical to see he said that, even though technically it's a plymouth

haha i just thought it was funny, actually my fav. muscle car of all time is a 70 challenger. i'm a mopar fan, but like fords more, hate chevy (not necessarily gm). just thought it was hysterical to see he said that, even though technically it's a plymouth

Ah yes true. Sorry to say but I don't like the brand. I do drive a Silverado and a Venture and my Dad is a GM mechanic but I've always been hooked on the Mustangs. It is sad to see anybody's car destroyed like that. I went racing at the track this past weekend and I was worried taht something like this would happen.