10.5" Bullitt wheels--will they fit?

FO94302GTRD

Jan 9, 2006
Tennessee
I'm planning on buying some new wheels and tires. I was looking at the knock off 17x9 and 17x10.5 Bullitt wheels. Will these rear wheels fit my '94 GT without any modifications? As for tires, I was thinking 245's up front, but what size rear tire would you recommend? BTW, my car has been lowered with FRPP B springs. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

they will fit but you might have to take off the quad shocks or bend the inner fender lip. Some have to do it and others don't. Don't run 245's on the 9" rim, it looks like crap and you wont have any curb protection. I just ordered 275/40/17's for the front and already have the 315/35/17's on the back.

I have 10.5 bullitts in rear with 315/35/17 and 9" bullitts in the front that are 255/40/17. I wouldn't go any wider in the front. They almost stick out of the fenderwell as it is. But both the front and rear are perfect sized IMO. No rubbing problems at all.

Hey, thanks for all the replies!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a quad shock? Is flipping them over pretty straightforward?

The wheels I'm looking at buying are the one's over on mustangtuning. I am not sure if they are made by AFS.