'10 Track Pack for 05-09?

The mags are raving about the '10's Track Pack and I was wondering since the mechanicals are identical (Am I right?) would this work on my '09?

Also, would I get virtually the same quality if I went to just the basic FR Handling Package, or a Eibach, Roush, Saleen, or other set-up?

This is a DD with no plans for actual track work. I just want to enjoy on and off ramps a 'lil more.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't believe there is anything different between the two cars, only cosmetic changes. I'm not sure how you would go about getting the components though, unless FRPP sells them.
Dan

Track pack has revised steering, springs/dampeners, GT500 LCAs/stabilizer bars, 3.73s and very expensive tires.

You could probably recreate it at the parts counter but it would cost you a fortune. I'd be willing to bet a s197 with the FRPP handling pack would be a more than competent solution to the track pack. Get yourself some good tires and add some gear and you probably out do a track pack'd car.

edit: I guess the new mustang in general has revised steering. Not just a track pack feature.

I don't think the "track Pack" is worth it for the 05-09 being FRPP sells the FR3 and FR3A suspensions as upgrades to the 2010 also. Although if anybody knows how to tighten the steering drop me a line, one of the very few things I hate about these cars.

I don't think the "track Pack" is worth it for the 05-09 being FRPP sells the FR3 and FR3A suspensions as upgrades to the 2010 also. Although if anybody knows how to tighten the steering drop me a line, one of the very few things I hate about these cars.

+1 on the steering comment. This car needs a quicker rack or a smaller steering wheel IMHO.