100 shot?

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
Iam going to the track on friday, and my friends against my will ..hooked up a 100 shot to my car ( wet ) ... im worrying alot the my cars gunna get messed up bad.. should i be worrying?

• Sponsors (?)

I love my nx kit. 100 shot and stock plugs u will be fine and its not even necessary to pull timing although i did just to be safe.

U will love the 100 shot its amazing. I would start out small though on a 50 shot and make sure everything is working and then go to a 100. but if u dont have that option available then just make sure when u are running it u keep an ear out for any pinging.

ehhhh window switch isnt necessary. If u are using a push button to spray just make sure u take ur finger off the button between shifts. mine was a wot micro switch but i didnt like that system so i got a longer wire and moved it inside and its now my push button lol. yea a window switch would be nice so u dont spray too soon but really u could spray at 2000rpms if u spray it in 1st gear. but 3000rpms is where u should spray in every other gear but when u are racing at the track when ur going through teh gears ur rpms dont drop below that so hit the button immediately after each shift.

tps switch would be nice though cause its much faster and easier than pressing a button. a window switch would be nice with a tps switch especially if u do a roll on race and u punch it in 2nd and ur bogged down then it will wait till 3grand to spray.

but no its not necessary lol sorry for the long response

What makes the two of you say that? Hell I have been running nitrous on different applications for many many years. Never had a problem.

Heck, I even ran over 60 full bottles (stopped counting at 60 didn't want to know how much money I spent on refills lol) on my 4 cyl Honda at a 100 shot level over a two year time period and never had a problem. Used two different kits. One a ZEX dry kit and the other a NOS wet kit.

Why are some people so scared when it comes to nitrous???? If he had just put a charger or turbo on it would you say "Don't run it over 6psi if you don't have money for a new motor."? Not doggin ya man, just wondering why you are making that statement.

What makes the two of you say that? Hell I have been running nitrous on different applications for many many years. Never had a problem.

Heck, I even ran over 60 full bottles (stopped counting at 60 didn't want to know how much money I spent on refills lol) on my 4 cyl Honda at a 100 shot level over a two year time period and never had a problem. Used two different kits. One a ZEX dry kit and the other a NOS wet kit.

Why are some people so scared when it comes to nitrous???? If he had just put a charger or turbo on it would you say "Don't run it over 6psi if you don't have money for a new motor."? Not doggin ya man, just wondering why you are making that statement.

nitrous is as safe as you make it. I have run about 4 bottles through my car within like 2 weeks now lol and she runs just as strong as ever. all i did was pull out some timing and that was it. u can grenade ur motor with a supercharger or turbo just as easily. u can mess it up with cams too. its just in the tune guys.

^ because you hear alot more horror storys from nitrous compared to a turbo/nitrous
like 9 to 1 lol

yea thats because people are ignorant with nitrous. they go for the biggest shot they can use immediately without seeing how it works before hand. i ran a full bottle on the 50 shot before i moved to the 100. and i also did some datalogging on fuel pressure and all before i stuck the jets in on the 100 shot so i tested out what the fuel pressure was doing and made sure i wasnt getting any spikes in it when i sprayed.

all looked good i put the 100 shot jets in pulled timing went out tested it and the first thing that came out of my mouth was HOLY ****.

you cant spray it everywhere like going to get groceries and stuff but its the same with a turbo or supercharger if u keep seeing boost u are putting more and more stress on the motor.

all nitrous does is add air to the motor and then if u run a dry shot u rely on ur computer to add fuel on a wet kit it adds fuel right when u spray. more fuel and air burning more power.

thats not a bad kit man but for a bottle warmer i would suggest getting one off of dynotunenitrous.com

i have their warmer and its great works very well holds pressure where i want it. its fully automatic so u set it to what pressure u want it to hold and then once u have it set it heats up and will kick off once the pressure is achieved and then turns back on when pressure drops off again. they cost about 120

a window switch isnt absolutely necessary but would be a good safety piece.

thats not a bad kit man but for a bottle warmer i would suggest getting one off of dynotunenitrous.com

i have their warmer and its great works very well holds pressure where i want it. its fully automatic so u set it to what pressure u want it to hold and then once u have it set it heats up and will kick off once the pressure is achieved and then turns back on when pressure drops off again. they cost about 120

a window switch isnt absolutely necessary but would be a good safety piece.

do you turn it off when your done regardless of it being self-turned off?