Hey guys.

My 97 Vert Gt is 2 miles away from turning 100,000 miles:eek:. I got it used back in 02 so I never got the owners manual with it. JW if there is anything special I should be concerned with or have checked out. It's basically stock. Never done anything to the exhaust or suspension or engine besides a CAI and filter. It's a 5spd.

Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, the seafoam thread is a classic :rlaugh:

But these motors are amazing. Just had a F-150 with 322,000 on it in my buddies shop. It was having a slight miss. Turns out two coils went bad. Other then that the thing still ran great! Not even a hint of smoke a start up. Hes the original owner and said he just does the maintenance regularly and thats it. He said he beats the hell out of that truck.
My Mark has 150K on it and runs just like new. There is another member on here with over 200K on his Cobra and runs it at the track, I believe hes still running strong too :nice:

Thanks guys. It's only my second car. My first one had over 100k when i got it and my stang had about 44k on it when I got it. So its weird for me to see all the zeros. I hope I can keep her running for many more years. I need to pick up a DD at some point in the next couple years though. Esp so I can do some more modding.:rolleyes: