11.3 Seconds at 126 MPH

Well we knocked off work early today Gainesville has just reopened up so we thought we would try and get the Mark 8 Dialed in I ran last month at 11.78 at 128 MPH, the car then had the stock front Subframe I did install Daniel Rollante new tubular assembly and I was apprehensive of how the car will act at the strip, but it did fine, Daniel is sending me some corrected control arms that allow for caster adjustment, well I got the car up to the waiting line strapped my self in with the new harness had a fire Jacket on, and was beside a blown Mustang, I heard one guy bet 25 he would wax my A###@@@%%$$ I smiled eased on up I had the MT at 22 PSI did an awesome burn out got the car staged and the tree started down he got me off the line I will let the time slip tell the rest of the story.

Gainesville0003.JPG

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

This car is VERY strong we took the new SCT software with us and adjusted the 1/2/3 up shifts at WOT and this realy helped my ET and it was getting late so will go back next week this car will run mid 10's I am going to raise the stall to 4000 before next weekend, I will keep you all posted.

Dennis A. Reinhart

• Sponsors (?)