[email protected] W/NX100 shot..

JayC

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2000
Southern Indiana
Still having some issues with the nitrous but did manage a new best today. I wasn't able to get a 6200 pill so the window switch was still cutting the N2O about 100' short of the traps, bottle pressure stayed up all day after the fill.
NX 100 shot , BFG DR's, launch @ 5000 , no power-shifting........

60' 1.697
330' 4.792
1/8 7.445
mph 93.85
1000' 9.711
1/4 11.653
mph 113.35

Do you guys think the 6200 pill will get me in the 11.5's or is the car about maxed out?

Jay

• Sponsors (?)

Jackie Chan said:
there is more in it of course. now get rid of those ****ty dr's and put some manly tires on that bitch. up the pill and limiter to 6300 and let her rip :D

I know, I know, but I'm a lazy bastard and don't want to change tires at the track. I pull the headlight and adjust pressures and that's it
:D

Jay

BVille99GT said:
JayC what type of clutch do you run? and what suspension upgrades do you recommend? Thanks

Indry

I'm running a FRPP King Cobra clutch right now. With less than 10 nitrous passes I have no idea how long it will hold up.

Here's the suspension I run. Simple, inexpensive and effective.
Suspension:
Fox-body 4cyl springs (cut) up front w/ Lakewood 90/10 struts
Fox-body V8 springs (cut) w/ Monroe Sensi-tracs out back
Airbag in RR spring
No front swaybar
UPR sub-frame connectors
Steeda 4600 Lower Control Arms
Torque boxes welded
No quad shocks

BTW I wouldn't give my NX EFI kit for 2 Nozzle kits :notnice:

Jay

Amazing times man, but Im really surprised your rear end is still holding up to that kind of abuse. Is there a 31 spline in your future, with that on, you could get some slicks and leave on the limiter lol! Talk about a low 11 pass.

madmatt said:
Amazing times man, but Im really surprised your rear end is still holding up to that kind of abuse. Is there a 31 spline in your future, with that on, you could get some slicks and leave on the limiter lol! Talk about a low 11 pass.

I'm running a FRPP 31 spline T-Loc w/ Moser axles.

Jay

BVille99GT said:
I was thinking on buying it from ModulaDepot as well, how is the N/A tune. Mail-in or dyno tune, I live in south texas so getting a dyno tune from them is out of the question. :(

Mine is mail-order, MD does a great job with these tunes. My N/A tune gained 8rwhp and 10rwtq over my t/a set at 15* :D

Jay what type of struts do you have (I know that they are 90/10) but I might get some 90/10 as well but for 79-93. Would these work? I already have some 4cyl springs (no coil cut, yet). How is the ride quality on the 90/10, we have some big road humps, and big pots around here>