11 Second Daily Driver? Check.

sneaky98gt

10 Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
NC State University
:D

[Right lane]

1023047.jpg

11.94 @ 118.40 mph with a 1.78 60'!!!!! I'll be happy for the next month!

And a few more to back it up:

1023066.jpg

Track: Rockingham Dragway
DA: -700 feet
Mods: PI motor, SVO blower with 3.3" pulley (8 psi), MHS stage II NPI blower cams, AIS methanol injection, K&N drop-in filter, 75 mm throttle body, offroad Prochamber, 2-chamber Flowmaster catback. Done on Nitto 555R drag radials at 28 psi, on a Bullitt suspension.

And most importantly, a kick-ass tune from Eric at Piedmont Custom Motorsports! This is the same tune that made '335' rwhp when he tuned it. Once again, the SVO blower strikes at the track where it actually matters!

Oh, and this was on the stock auto transmission (minus J-mod), stock converter, stock 3.27 rear gears, and very little weight reduction (spare tire, jack, and passenger seat).

Had a great time down at the track yesterday, too. Several guys from the TCCoA came out (all very awesome guys!), as well as a couple of Boss 302s. Saw a tune/CAI/drag radial Boss 302 running 11.7s @ 123 mph! Very impressive car. Also had a good time running a heads/cam Trans Am later in the day; some really fun heads-up racing. Ready to go back again.

Next up: a set of 3.73 gears and see what this car will do once I can get it to come out of the hole a little stronger.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice! I will someday my run 02 gt down the track. I running a kenne bell 2.1 intercooled with just short of 10 psi on a nice day. It is a convertible though. I may get a few runs in before they catch on. I would be nice if you could run quicker than 13.50 in a drop top with need a cage. You got any videos of these runs this time?

Thanks guys!

I'm really excited to see what the gears will do for it. It leaves fairly decent right now, but is STILL power limited off the line (not traction). I think these Nittos will hold low 1.7s with ease, and I'm excited to see what it'll run then.

Nice! I will someday my run 02 gt down the track. I running a kenne bell 2.1 intercooled with just short of 10 psi on a nice day. It is a convertible though. I may get a few runs in before they catch on. I would be nice if you could run quicker than 13.50 in a drop top with need a cage. You got any videos of these runs this time?

Yea, that does suck about the convertible. The tracks I go to rarely enforce rules unless you are 11.49 or quicker, and some of them don't even enforce any then.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone to go to the track with me to video. And I forgot the camera anyway. BUT, I know there's a group of guys going back in a few weeks, and there will definitely be some video then.

Very nice man! Now you have to update your sig now!:cheers:

Thanks man! Working on it. :cheers: