11's. Barely. LOL

anticubicle

Jul 30, 2007
Well, didn't need to up my shot to run it, just needed some "ok" weather. It was in the low 70's with humidity about 75% oO!!!!!

100 shot. No tune.

JLT Intake, Steeda Pulleys, Steeda Billet Trailing Arms, Steeda Adj. Upper, Steeda Mufflers, FRPP 4.10's and MT ET Streets @ 17psi. Stock shifter.

Had some solid 12.0's and 12.1's in the warmer weather earlier in the day, made this pass against my buddy Hector's GT-500. (me = 5716)

11_sec_timeslip.jpg

Anyway, I'm confident there is more left in the 100 shot and I considered getting a tune for the 100 shot but screw it...I'm upping the shot and getting a custom tune by Kevin MacDonald @ DiabloSport

• Sponsors (?)

Told you it would happen. Great numbers & great 60'.

When you say "no tune" you mean you just have the 93 mailorder tune unchanged or you just pulled timing from the 93 tune?

It's actually the "JLT PERFORMANCE 91 OCTANE" tune that comes with the Predator. I can tell you EXACTLY what I modified in that tune.

Global Spark Advance - Removed 4 Degrees
Rev Limiter - Raised to 6400 RPM across the board
Axle Ratio - Raised to 4.10
Speed Limiter - Removed (hehe)

That's it. I run 93 octane in the car with HT0 plugs.

I was initially going to get it tuned months ago by Kevin MacDonald (who did an incredible job on my N/A tune) but we ran into problems when he went to tune it that pretty much threw the entire tune off whack. My MAF voltage was freaking out and things were all screwy. It turned out to be the Window Switch causing some major issues. Since then, I never got a chance to get the car back to him.

I figure, since I am upping the shot soon — why bother getting a tune for the 100 shot? Ya know?

That's awesome, man!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Doug does some killer dynotunes! He did a dynotune for me and picked up about 30 HP and TQ in the midrange and nearly 10 peak over the mail order tune I was previously running!
How far away are you from his shop in 'Bama?
I'd feel more comfortable with a Dynotune for a 150 shot but I seriously SHOULD have done that for the 100 shot months ago since email tunes are cheap.