11's naturally aspirated?

• Sponsors (?)

No. Not on drag radials unless you have good suspension set up to where you can dump the clutch at 6k and hook and most definatly not with a weak ass aod. On slicks hooking, yes that can run 11's. On dr's will take some work, but dont get your hopes up. With a c4 ( with good converter and gearing), it is possible.

daily driven strokers are no different from a regular 302. The main issue IS the machine work and proper build. You do NOT need a stroker to run 11's.

That combo you listed CAN go 11's with a tire and a 410 gear if you can drive. On dr's it will be tough and expect mid 12's. Dont sell yourself short, run a 75mm TB over the 70mm. 75mm matches the inlet of your manifold. Get longtubes also!!

what kind of afrs 185's ...cc size??

i bet with those and a M/T drag radial or e/t street with a 5spd, if you can drive it good.(or had a fully built auto) You could do it, if you can get traction i belive, so your not too far from it once you get some descent suspension. With a good tune also

oh yea longtubes will help a lil also

Use the 75mm TB especially since you have nice mods planned. AFR offers 58cc and 61 cc heads fwiw. I dont think you'll ntice much, there will be a difference at the track.

Josethespic said:
remmember
factor in ur driving skills (poor) and ur back up to about 13. on a good day
oh dont forget that ur fat. = 13.1
wow, that was rough..... i hope you know him :notnice:

what are the cam specs?

i find it funny how 1 guy can get into a mild 302/306 and run a low 12s..... the other guy hops in his 331/347 that he spend a house downpayment on and run a high-mid 12. its all about the driver!