11's?

ninjastang125

Nov 1, 2008
maryland
Anyone here running 11's in the 1/4. How about N/A? I know Bill has done it N/A but anyone else? I am planning on hitting 11's this year and wanted to know if anyone is around that e.t? I know there could be alot of boost guys around there, anyone else chasing similar goals?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah there are quite a few on here that are in the 11's on boost, but few that are there N/A. It has been done. Weight reduction, suspension, and traction are the single biggest key to doing so. Power just helps you overcome those obstacles quicker.

Get yourself some lightweight wheels for the track. 15's are your best bet here. That can knock off a few tenths by itself.

Your probably going to need some more hp. 114 mph is what I needed to run 11's. My race weight is 3450 and my car was making ~360rwhp/475rwtq at that time.

Hey Bill, what kind of 60' times were you pulling in that video? Also, was that on slicks or dr's?

Just curious, cause I'd like to get mine into the 12's NA this year. I ran a 13.16 @ 104 last year with a 1.88 60'.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

No problem with the hijack i was just trying to start up a thread about racing. I bought my stang with the intention on having a 12 second N/A street car now that 12's has been accomplished i want to get to 11's in street trim. I dont really own my car to impress people or to get attention nor is my car a dyno queen. I dont care what numbers it puts down on the dyno i just want good numbers on the track. I enjoy driving my car and when the day comes were i dont enjoy driving my car i will probably sell it, for something else.