12" subs in convertibles backseat?

In a lowrider magazine, i saw a 94 Stang convertible with subs installed in the backseat. I have an 87 convertible. would it be possible to remove the back part of the back seat and make a speaker box and install it there? or would it be best to just take out the whole backseat and make a big ol speaker box and i was planning to wrap the box with dark blue crushed velvet. has anyone ever seen anything like this done? is fo.. what do you think would be best? I want either 12"s or 15"s.

• Sponsors (?)

Schweetone4u said:
In a lowrider magazine, i saw a 94 Stang convertible with subs installed in the backseat. I have an 87 convertible. would it be possible to remove the back part of the back seat and make a speaker box and install it there? or would it be best to just take out the whole backseat and make a big ol speaker box and i was planning to wrap the box with dark blue crushed velvet. has anyone ever seen anything like this done? is fo.. what do you think would be best? I want either 12"s or 15"s.

let me tell you...with a convertible, space is soooo tight...especially for 12's. let alone 15's...if you want it to still look good....take a look at my setup, and it may give you some ideas, but these are only 10's in a sealed box..if you have any questions, just drop me an email...