$129 X-pipe

VegasGT

Sep 2, 2006
Bought from RPM Outlet and Pypes makes it. All stainless. I did not get a X-pipe with cats because after the blower I'm on a budget :)

135447_229_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

adamb258 said:
its actually an X pipe, a Y pipe only comes out into a single exhaust pipe after the crossover.

looks nice enjoy it!

Woops your right sorry I have been helping my buddy with his F Body and have been talking Y pipes all week....haha!

07gtfolife said:
Ok, I posted this in the wrong thread like the looser nub that I am but is this not a cat, and did you not say this is an o/r x:shrug:
118872.jpg

You have me confused, here is EXACTLY what I said "Bought from RPM Outlet and Pypes makes it. All stainless. I did not get a X-pipe with cats because after the blower I'm on a budget"

I got an x-pipe with no cats and used my stock down pipes and cats. Otherwise I would have bought an x-pipe with high flow cats including downpipes or an off-road set-up.

VegasGT said:
You have me confused, here is EXACTLY what I said "Bought from RPM Outlet and Pypes makes it. All stainless. I did not get a X-pipe with cats because after the blower I'm on a budget"

I got an x-pipe with no cats and used my stock down pipes and cats. Otherwise I would have bought an x-pipe with high flow cats including downpipes or an off-road set-up.

OHHHHHhhhhh, I took it as you got an x with no cats, so I asumed o/r x.