13.2 @ 104...

• Sponsors (?)

I have the time slips for anyone that wants to resize them. Thats 2 people on here that have verified the times ran. Why would you want to question this?

My original screen name is 1SweetGT (joined aug. 01)

And I never posted a 13.1

Hey Doug. Whats up. Don't worry about the flack from these loudmouths. People get jealous. I am trying to resize them now. For anyone interested, the run went like this...

60':1.944
330':5.532
1/8:8.513
mph:83.19
1000':11.060
1/4:13.219
mph:104.76

The car was dynoed at Kauffman Motorsports.
RWHP:283.9
RWTQ:307.8

The car peaked in power right around 5k and stayed flat through 6k. Torque peaked around 4200 then began to drop off but was very broad. Staying over 275 from around 2800-5200rpm.

I need to get better at this resizing stuff. I will gladly e-mail ANYONE the slip and chart. Tom.

here's the dyno...

Attachments

• dyno283.jpg
    dyno283.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 313
Ok, now, for the flame war that is sure to follow this (in true StangNet fashion, I wouldn't expect anything less from you gentlemen), I'd like to point out that I'm in no way affiliated with any of the afore mentionned or subsequent parties.

I simply provided a service to someone who wanted to post an image. I took the image I was given and the only modification done to the original by me was to cut it up in chunks smaller then 80k and to darken it a little to improve legibility.

Fire away!!!!
:D

Jacob, you used my first attemp at posting the slips. I just took the JPG and greatly reduced it in size so it would be less then 80K. But the quality is crapola.

Try posting the 3 separate JPGs instead. Should be much more readable. They weren't reduced, just cut up in smaller chunks, so the quality is better.

Thanks.