13.73@101mph

Gixx1300R

Sep 3, 2005
Just got back from the Track. My 06 GT ran a best of 13.73@101mph. The first run was a [email protected] which I was very happy with. I was expecting a low 14 in the high 90s. The second was the [email protected]. The third was a 13.93 @100.00. I left the traction control on and manually shifted from 1st-3rd. The Car bogs off of the line until about 3500 rpm and then really pulls hard. The only mods so far is a CAI from C&L

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard nothing but good things about the C&L. If I do decide to get a tune, that's probably the setup I'll go with.

With the auto, have you thought about 4.10 gears? I bet that, along with throttle response tuning, would give you some damned fun downshifts!

I have already ordered at set of 3.73 gears and Flowmaster mufflers. JBA long Tube headers, A Delete plate kit,under drive pulleys,Dual 65mm Throttle body and a Meziere Electric water pump will be ordered after Christmas. I have a Teksid block that I'm going to build later this summer. I would like to do Twin Turbos